In this post we will describe one of the houses of the Earldom of Mir: the Priory of Saint Baldric. If you want to see the tools used to create a noble house, read the entrey about how to create a noble house.
- Feudal Rank: Priory of Mir.
- Lands: in the Earldom of Mir.
- History: founded on YK 306.
- Ethnics: varies from one Prior to another.
- Name: A Baldric is “a belt worn over one shoulder that is typically used to carry a weapon, usually a sword” (definition extracted from the wikipedia).
- Primary: enthusiast (high vitality).
- Secondary: emotional (low emotional stability), disordered (low perfectionism).
- Coat of arms: Per fess vert and argent (see the images below).
- Motto: his motto is “Always ready”.
- Emblem: the emblem was a baldric (see the definition above), to wear a sword. The baldric has the property of being completely invisible to others than his wearer, including the scabbard and the sword attached to it. Even if the wearer is captured and registered, anyone will see nothing, nor the baldric, the scabbard or the sword. The baldric will be only visible when the sword is pulled off the scabbard.
This is the coat of arms of the Priory of Saint Baldric.
And these the colors worn by his Lords, without the charge: